As a Group Facilitation Coach, I will work with you on the following skills:
- Meeting Management – Setting the environment so resolutions can be reached.
- Construction of Agendas – Progress toward the overall goal happens during every meeting.
- Brainstorming – Everyone’s ideas are discovered and aired.
- Managing Conflict in the Meeting Room – Constructive debate is encouraged.
- Asking Questions – If you ask the right questions people will tell you what is truly on their minds.
- Managing strong personalities – How to let strong people be heard without dominating everyone else.
- Bringing out shy people – Shy people need encouragement to share their valuable ideas.
- Reading body language – Knowing when someone is not happy and is not telling you. Non-verbal communication can say more that words.
- Anticipating Strategies – With experience comes the ability to read the group and know what plans people are making.
- Counseling Clients – As a Group Facilitator I not only manage meetings but I help the conveners make the whole group process successful.
- And more topics we will discover together.
Please fill out the form below for a complimentary consultation on your Group Facilitation coaching.